Birmingham Cycle Revolution has teamed up with BetterPoints, a reward programme with a difference. Register with BetterPoints for the BCR Winter Cycling Challenge and log the time you spend cycling to be eligible to win brilliant cycling accessories every week!
Log over 150 minutes of cycling to enter a weekly draw to WIN cycling accessories.
Log over 200 minutes of cycling to enter a grand prize draw to WIN a bumper goody bag, containing a selection of cycling accessories.
Plus, earn BetterPoints on all your cycling activities and trade points for high street rewards or donate them to charity.
The challenge starts on Monday 16 January and finishes on Sunday 26 February, but entrants can register at any point during the challenge.
GET STARTED TODAY...
- Download the BetterPoints app or visit www.betterpoints.uk.
- Sign in or register with BetterPoints.
- Use promotion code WINTERCHALLENGE17 to join the BCR Winter Challenge.
- Every time you cycle, log it to watch your BetterPoints build up.
There are plenty of other reasons to keep cycling during winter. Cycling is a great calorie burner, a cheap way to travel and it's great for your mind as well as your body. There's nothing like a bit of friendly competition so see if you can involve your colleagues, friends and family too!
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BCR Winter Cycling Challenge Terms and Conditions
- Challenge runs from 16 January to 26 February.
- To be eligible to win a prize, participants must be a resident of Birmingham.
- Anybody who logs 150 minutes or more in a week will be entered into a random draw with 5 chances to win cycling accessories such as gloves or lights.
- Anybody who logs 200 minutes or more in a week will be entered into a random prize draw with 1 chance to win a goody bag containing a selection of cycling accessories (contents may vary).
- Only journeys that are logged within Birmingham boundaries are eligible to win prizes.
- Journeys logged outside of Birmingham will receive reduced level national Better Points and not be eligible for prizes
- Prize winners will be contacted by email.