These sessions allow you to practice and improve your skills, cycle in a group and meet other cyclists.
- fun circuits
- traffic free laps
- off-road led rides
- activities to develop basic cycling skills
- social activities
- short on-road led rides.
- get pedalling for beginners
Ride Active sessions will incorporate a Led Ride which anyone who wants to improve their confidence or abilities is welcome to book onto (available for people aged 16 and over only).
You can book online for Ride Active.
Ride Active sessions:
- 6.00pm - 7.00pm at Small Heath Wellbeing Centre (women only)
- 6.30pm - 7.30pm at Nechells Wellbeing Centre
- 4.45pm - 6.30pm at Northfield Eco Centre (session run in partnership with Cycle South Brum)
- 5.00pm - 7.30pm at Laurel Road Community Sports Centre
- 10.00am - 11.00am at Saltley Wellbeing Centre (women only)
- 11.15am - 12.15pm at Saltley Wellbeing Centre (women only)
- 1.30pm - 3.00pm at Calthorpe Wellbeing Hub (women only)
- 10.00am - 12noon at Small Heath Wellbeing Centre (women only)